- Submit Case Verdict
- Jury Verdicts
- Appellate Decisions
- Hollow Tropes: Fresh Perspectives on Courts, Politics, and Inequality
- Placing Your Faith in the Constitution
- Bad Advice Or Bad Laws? Allocating Responsibility Between Lawyers And Laws In The Context Of National Security Policymaking
- An Extraordinary Tale
- State Constitutional Politics
- Modernity, Religion, and the Public Sphere
- The Beautiful American Abroad
- The Alchemy of Dissent
- The Process of Balancing
- Getting Right Without Lincoln
- The Continued Renaissance Of Comparative Constitutional Law
- What We Say And What They Do: Public Perceptions Of Supreme Court Nominees And Judicial Activism On The Supreme Court
- Recent Issue
- Storify Archives
- About Us
Click here for more information.
The cost for an annual subscription to Tulsa Law Review is $30 for domestic subscribers and $35 for international subscribers. Single issues may be purchased, based on availability, for $15 each. If you have any questions, please contact the Managing Editor via e-mail, email@example.com.
If you would like to subscribe to Tulsa Law Review, or order a subscription for someone else, please follow the directions below.
Educational Institutions, please contact:
William S. Hein & Co., Inc.
1285 Main Street
Buffalo, New York 14209-2987
(800) 828 7571
Private parties, please send your name, telephone number, address where you would like your issues mailed, and address where you would like to receive invoices to one of the following:
Via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Via regular mail to:
Tulsa Law Review
Attn: Managing Editor
3120 East Fourth Place
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74104